Monday, March 16, 2009

MPM


Dinners
Pulled Chicken sandwiches with fries *
French dips with fries
Sloppy Joes (from scratch) * with new potatoes & corn
Fish cakes (with Cesar salad)*
Chicken and dumplings *

Lunches
Leftovers
Sandwiches
Chicken nuggets

Breakfast
Waffles
Pancakes
French Toast
Cereal

Sunday Breakfast
Cinnamon & Vanilla waffles
Bacon
Eggs
New potatoes


I didn't like this on my other blog so I'm going to keep it here. If you see anything you would like let me know and I will put the recipe up. If it has a * it means the recipe is on here already.
I make everything mostly from "scratch". Meaning I don't buy anything that I can easily make like sloppy joe mix (it's so east to just make it yourself!). But I don't make all my own bread or anything crazy like that...maybe one day. Lol.
I will try to post a few pictures of the dinners I make this week.

1 comment:

Brienne said...

so Ive been reading these books...its death by cupcakes and stuff like that. But anyway, they have recipes for goodies in them and I made this fudge cupcake that was in there and they sunk down in the middle! They still taste really good...but since your a cooker what do i do?!?! Thanks Kimmie!