Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fish (Tuna) Cakes

What You Need!

2 cans (6 oz. each) light tuna in water, drained, flaked
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
3/4 cup water
1 carrot, shredded or 1/2 a cup
1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish

Make It!

MIX all ingredients. Refrigerate 10 min.



HEAT large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Use ice cream scoop to add 1/3-cup portions of tuna mixture, in batches, to skillet.


FLATTEN into patties with back of spatula. Cook 6 min. or until golden brown on both sides, carefully turning patties over after 3 min.

We all really liked these. I didn't really know if we would. We had Cesar salad with it and I think it was perfect! It didn't look too pretty while I was making it but trust me it tasted good.

Substitutes. Switch to mozzarella cheese. Use crab, salmon or chicken meat.

2 comments:

Lani said...

good recipe- I may have to try that. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
YUM.
Just stopping by via SITS to say hello.
Have a great day!